Fund Development Workshops
EFS regularly conducts fund-raising workshops to enhance the knowledge and expertise of people working in the field. EFS is proud of its association with the Nonprofit Center at LaSalle University School of Business through which it has offered some of its courses for more than 15 years.
By incorporating problem solving into workshops, we intend for our sessions to be interactive and meaningful. Our goal is to have participants emerge from our workshops with concrete tools, data and/or skills that they can use immediately.
Standard EFS workshops include:
- Cultivation & Solicitation Training for Major Gifts
- Building an Endowment from the Ground Up
- Developing an "Elevator Speech"
- Donor Cultivation: Making a Cold Prospect Hot!
- Building an Integrated Individual Giving Program
Customized workshops can be created upon request.